The trail begins from Syabrubesi and pass through several Tamang Villages as well as other places along the Langtang Region before returning back to Syabrubesi for the drive back to Kathmandu.
Every Tourist or visitor attraction can apply for a Free Sponsor Ad for a minimum period of 12 months
By doing so they agree to a link exchange on their website between their company and Overseasinfo.tv, likely on the same page as their Social Media links. We will provide artwork. And we ask this is completed within 4 weeks.
Exclusions to this are Government Agencies, Tourist Boards and not-for-profit organisations who will be granted indefinite Sponsor Ads on our platform WITHOUT the need for a link exchange.
Other exclusions will be considered upon application to email@example.com
By completing the application for a Sponsor Ad you agree to the above continue with Application.
This email is already Registered
If you are trying to upload a number of properties/ experiences, etc for a Sponsored Ad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also email us if you wish to increase your current limit or extend your period for a Sponsored Ad
where you will be greeted by the ever smiling people. Tamang Heritage Treks allows you a chance to get acquainted with the centuries old tradition, culture, crafts and lifestyle of native Tamang which has retained its authenticity throughout all these years.
Paying homage to the monasteries, walking across the picturesque green terraced hillsides, we are amused by the close- up mountain views including Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Kerung, Chumse Danda Ridge, Jugal, Ganesh, Sringi, Manaslu and Sanjen and others. We observe the intricate patterns of Tamang homes, which are a major attraction of Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek.
The trail begins from Syabrubesi and pass through several Tamang Villages as well as other places along the Langtang Region before returning back once more to Syabrubesi where we will drive back to Kathmandu.
March to May and September to December (spring and fall) are the appropriate months to embark on the Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek. The maximum height we will reach will be 2380m altitude which means you will not have to worry about suffering from High Altitude Sickness. Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek has been categorized as the moderately strenuous trek.
• Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
• Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu
• Day 03:Drive to Syabrubesi (1600m)
• Day 04:Trek from Syabrubesi to Gatlang (2238m)
• Day 05:Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani (2600m)
• Day 06:Trek from Tatopani to Nagthali (3165m)
• Day 07:Trek from Nagthali to Briddim (2230m)
• Day 08:Trek from Briddim to Sherpagoau (2563m)
• Day 09:Trek from Sherpagoau to Ghoda Tabela (3000m)
• Day 10:Trek from Ghoda Tabela to Kyanjin Gompa (3800m)
• Day 11:Rest day in Kyanjin Gompa
• Day 12:Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel
• Day 13:Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi
• Day 14:Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
• Day 15:Departure from Nepal
• 11 nights and 12 days of food and accommodation during trek (local lodge)
• Transportation from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, and from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu after trek
• English speaking local expert guide, porters(porter carry maximum 20 k.g and one porter between two person)
• Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
• Langtang National Park entry fee
• Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu at bed and breakfast
• Airport transfers and escort
• Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
• Equipment & clothing for porter & staffs
• Equipment (sleeping bag, first aid kit, oximeter etc.)
• Insurance for all staff & porters
• Nepal visa - Multiple Entry 30 days - USD 40 (Details in Visa Page)
• International flight & all domestic airfare
• Insurance for clients (i.e. helicopter evacuation, etc.)
• Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
• Electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek
• Hot shower during trek