Every Tourist or visitor attraction can apply for a Free Sponsor Ad for a minimum period of 12 months
By doing so they agree to a link exchange on their website between their company and Overseasinfo.tv, likely on the same page as their Social Media links. We will provide artwork. And we ask this is completed within 4 weeks.
Exclusions to this are Government Agencies, Tourist Boards and not-for-profit organisations who will be granted indefinite Sponsor Ads on our platform WITHOUT the need for a link exchange.
Other exclusions will be considered upon application to email@example.com
By completing the application for a Sponsor Ad you agree to the above continue with Application.
This email is already Registered
If you are trying to upload a number of properties/ experiences, etc for a Sponsored Ad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also email us if you wish to increase your current limit or extend your period for a Sponsored Ad
Price Per person USD 825
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is among the most popular journeys in Nepal. The Annapurna region is located in northwest Nepal and is home to several of the highest peaks in the world. Embarking on this once-in-a-lifetime trek, you will pass through ethnic villages as well as dense rhododendron and bamboo forests, until you reach the breathtaking Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 meters. At the end of the trek, you will find yourself encompassed by pristine mountains, which form a natural amphitheatre around you.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek itself is initiated from Nayapul via Ghorepani. Travelling through Ghorepani, your body will be able to get adapted and acclimatize with the high altitude. One stopping point is at Poonhill, a famous vista, which offers a panoramic view of the majestic peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri regions. For the first several days, the trail guides you through terraced hillsides and lively forests. Then, dense sub-tropical forests dominate the landscape. Leading up to Annapurna Base Camp, you are surrounded by alpine meadows and rocks. Finally, you will ascend to the base camp, a glacial basin where you find yourself in an incredible mountain walled fortress. From here, you can see Machapuchare (6997m), Annapurna I (7,219m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Hiunchuli (6,441m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Tent Peak (5,663m), Gandharba Chuli (6,250m), Gangapurna (7,454m), and countless other mesmorizing peaks. From this point, we will trek back down to Jhinu Hot Spring, a natural skin cleanser and muscle reliever. On the final day of the trek, we descend to Nayapul and drive further to Pokhara, where we explore the natural beauty that the city has to offer. The views along throughout this trek are unforgettable. Equally important, throughout the trek you will be exposed to the rich culture and heritage of the Gurung and Magar villages.
• Day 01:Arrival and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu
• Day 02:Free day in Kathmandu or sightseeing around valley
• Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (1,000m)
• Day 04:Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, walk to Tikhedhunga
• Day 05:Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
• Day 06:Ghorepani - Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,600m)
• Day 07:Tadapani to Chomorong (2,000m)
• Day 08:Chomorong to Doban (2500m) or to Deurali (3300m)
• Day 09:Doban or Deurali to Annapurna base camp (ABC) (4100m)
• Day 10:Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2500m)
• Day 11:Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1750m)
• Day 12:To Birethanti then to Pokhara
• Day 13:Return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus 6-7 hours
• Day 14:Departure from Nepal
• 8 nights and 9 days of food and accommodation during trek (local lodge)
• Transportation from Kathmandu to trekking departure point, and back to Kathmandu after trek
• English speaking local expert guide, porters( porter carry 20 to 24 k.g and one porter between two person)
• Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
• Annapurna Conservation permit
• Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu at bed and breakfast, two nights accommodation in Pokhara at bed and breakfast
• Airport transfers and escort
• Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
• Equipment & clothing for porter & staffs
• Equipment (sleeping bag, first aid kit, oximeter etc.)
• Insurance for all staff & porters.
• Nepal visa - Multiple Entry 30 days - USD 40 (Details in Visa Page)
• International flight & all domestic departure tax
• Insurance for clients (i.e. helicopter evacuation, etc.)
• Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek
• Extra baggage charges
• Hot shower during trek
• Alcoholic drinks, candies, etc.
• Extra accommodation and meals outside of itinerary
• Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
• Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking.